Happy Mother’s Day to all mom’s! Mother’s take different forms and aren’t always related by blood or species. A mom to me, is someone who nurtures, teaches, respects, guides, comforts and loves. I struggled with this post, because my own relationship with my mom is nonexistent. It’s not for lack of trying. Somewhere along…
Glass City Author Event
@ PARK INN by RADISON (This hotel is directly attached to the Seagate Center and will make things much more easier for you) 101 North Summit Street Toledo, Ohio 43604 419-241-3000 1-800-670-7275 ***(Reservations can be made at either number)
* Review this month’s featured title
* Share any of the graphics or tweets posted below
* Post a picture of yourself with one of my books and tag me
* Add and recommend this month’s featured title on Goodreads
* Choose your favorite reviews on Amazon
* Pin this month’s featured title
* Tweet this month’s featured title
* Share this month’s featured title on Facebook and Instagram
* Leave a comment on any of my blog posts
* Join the Road Queen’s Facebook group and say “hi!” facebook.com/RoadQueens
* Make sure you’re following PJ on all your favorite social networks, Amazon, and Bookbub
* Refer a friend to the Road Queens
PJ Fiala has several published books and is carving her own unique niche in the romance genre, with authentic characters and dramatic storylines, often derived from her unique experiences.
She is currently working on three series; the Rolling Thunder series, the Second Chances series and Chandler County. Securing Kiera's Love, a novella in the Second Chances series is free to readers who belong to Romance on Wheels. If you would like to be a member of Romance On Wheels, and hear about new releases, monthly giveaways and more, sign up below. If you want to receive ARC's, and special giveaways just for her ARC readers, sign up on the Road Queen Readers page.
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to PJ's newsletter!