Get Moving to Love free when you sign up for my monthly newsletter, which gives you access to monthly updates on the Sheppard family, recipes, when ARC’s are going out and updates on life in a biking family. It’s super easy, just click here.
Salute with Love Military Romance Author Event 2018 This event will be held at the Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge, 1601 Valley Forge Road, Phoenixville, PA 19640 (Martha Washington Building next to the Gigantic flag) Hosted by Authors Renee Lee Fisher and Sharon Hamilton, we have the date set for August 18, 2018!! 📅
Readers there are LIMITED V.I.P tickets.. get them now before there GONE!!
AUTHORS WE HAVE LIMITED TABLES AVAILABLE GET YOURS NOW!
* Review this month’s featured title
* Share any of the graphics or tweets posted below
* Post a picture of yourself with one of my books and tag me
* Add and recommend this month’s featured title on Goodreads
* Choose your favorite reviews on Amazon
* Pin this month’s featured title
* Tweet this month’s featured title
* Share this month’s featured title on Facebook and Instagram
* Leave a comment on any of my blog posts
* Join the Road Queen’s Facebook group and say “hi!” facebook.com/RoadQueens
* Make sure you’re following PJ on all your favorite social networks, Amazon, and Bookbub
* Refer a friend to the Road Queens
PJ Fiala has several published books and is carving her own unique niche in the romance genre, with authentic characters and dramatic storylines, often derived from her unique experiences.
She is currently working several projects, all at the same time. If you would like to be a member of Romance On Wheels, and hear about new releases, monthly giveaways and more, sign up below. If you want to receive ARC's, and special giveaways just for her ARC readers, sign up on the Road Queen Readers page.
PJ Fiala’s Reader’s Club
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to PJ's newsletter!
I will not share, sell or rent the email you have given me with anyone. I will never spam you. There is an “unsubscribe” button at the end of all emails I send and clicking on it will remove your email from my mailing list.
I do have cookies installed on my site, it’s to help me collect stats about visitors and I get super excited when I see people visiting from all over the world.
Lastly, I do use affiliated links which means that I may get advertising fees by advertising and linking to some stores on line (basically, I can receive commissions on some purchases you make when you arrive at some vendors sites after clicking on a link on one of my sites). This doesn’t change anything for you since the price remains the same.