Jump to recipe
I tried this one night when I felt like playing around. It was so danged good and best of all, keto friendly.
- 1 Zucchini – cut in half lengthwise
- 1 c grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Bacon – cut into bite-sized pieces and cooked
- Cut zucchini in half lenth wise
- Using a spoon, scrape the seeds from the middle.
- Grill face down for about 10 minutes to get the grill lines and begin softening the zucchini.
- Sprinkle bacon and grated parmesan cheese into the boat created from removing the seeds.
- Place on a cookie sheet or aluminum foil on the hot grill.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until done.