Gluten Free Gingersnap Cookies
I love all things spicy – by spicy I mean cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger spices that are desserty. Enter Ginger Snap cookies – Yum. Trouble is lately I’ve found that I need to eat less gluten. Double bonus for me I found this recipe on NOW Health Group. They are good too, so I guess that’s a triple bonus!
So, let me know if you try this recipe and folks, if you have great gluten free recipes, send them my way. I’m just beginning my journey and I know a lot of you out there have already embarked on these travels and have tried many of the recipes that aren’t all that yummy. Let’s do this together!!!
- 2 cups
- All-Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free 
- 4 teaspoons
- ground ginger
- 1½ teaspoons
- ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons
- baking soda
- ½ teaspoon
- ¾ cup
- Virgin Coconut Cooking Oil, Organic 
- 1 cup
- Sugarless Sugar™ 
- ¼ cup
- Maple Syrup, Organic Grade A Amber Color [
- 1. Preheat oven to 325° F
- 2. Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt into a mixing bowl.
- 3. Cream together the coconut oil and ¾ cup sugarless sugar.
- 4. Gradually whisk in the egg and maple syrup.
- 5. Add the flour mixture 1/3 at a time, mixing well in between additions.
- 6. Remove pieces of dough and roll them into 1 inch balls.
- 7. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ¼ cup Sugarless Sugar™.
- 8. Toss the dough balls in the mixture and place on a cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- 9. Bake 12 minutes, then remove and cool on a rack.