Be the first to know about new releases and reader exclusives!
Have left over corned beef from St. Patrick’s Day, try this scrumptious dip.
A delicious warm dip that is both hearty and tasty.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 299
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrates 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 oz shredded Corned Beef
- 16 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 16 oz. sauerkraut (squeeze excess juice from kraut)
- 2/3 c. Mayo
- 2/3 c. Thousand Island Dressing
- If baking in the oven, pre-heat to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients, stir well. Place in baking dish, top with additional cheese as desired and bake for 20 minutes.
- If cooking in crockpot -
- Combine all ingredients, stir well, place in crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours, checking periodically to make sure it isn't over cooking. Once cheese is melted and dip is hot, reduce heat to low.
- You can use any type of dipping treat, crackers, tortilla chips, etc. My favorite is the party rye breads. Delicious.
Romance Author PJ Fiala https://www.pjfiala.com/
I will not share, sell or rent the email you have given me with anyone. I will never spam you. There is an “unsubscribe” button at the end of all emails I send and clicking on it will remove your email from my mailing list.
I do have cookies installed on my site, it’s to help me collect stats about visitors and I get super excited when I see people visiting from all over the world.
Lastly, I do use affiliated links which means that I may get advertising fees by advertising and linking to some stores on line (basically, I can receive commissions on some purchases you make when you arrive at some vendors sites after clicking on a link on one of my sites). This doesn’t change anything for you since the price remains the same.