Defending Sophie is LIVE!
Finally I’m able to shout it out, Defending Sophie is here. I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who helped me bring Defending Sophie to life.
Marijane Diodati – my fabulous editor who works so hard on my stories. Thank you Marijane, I so appreciate your hard work and dedication to my work.
Becky McGraw for the amazing cover she designed. I just love looking at this work of art. Thank you Becky, it’s simply perfect. And, you guys, wait till you see the other covers she did for GHOST!!! OMG!
My plotting partners – Stacey Joy Netzel, Virginia McCollough and Donna Kowalczyk. Ladies thank you for helping me polish a rough stone into this beauty that I am so incredibly proud of.
Of course my family – Gene, husband extraordinaire, my children, Zach & Tab, Alex, Eric & Shaina and my littles, Ava, Garrett, Eli and Noah. Thank you all so very much for keeping me going, answering questions and allowing my fantasies to become real. (Well on paper anyway.) I love you so much.
Of course ARC readers who read and review – Thank you so much. Readers who have gobbled this book up and shared it with friends and family – thank you so much.
My Road Queens – ladies thank you for playing games, naming characters, describing places, businesses, naming neighborhoods and hanging out with me every day! I love you all!
Enough of the sappy stuff, let’s celebrate, shall we? I have a unique giveaway for you. Since our GHOST operatives are always on the go at a moments notice taking down bad guys and girls, we know they need a “Go Bag”.
Well, badass readers need Go Bags too! So, I’ve assembled some amazing items for a go bag – This fantastic backpack.
- Military ISO Standard Heavy Duty Nylon Stitching, Nylon webbing
- 4 zippered compartments with internal organizers and a hydration bladder pouch with drinking tube access
- Sturdy Military Style Pack constructed with High Density Fabric Waterproof
- Sternum strap and hip strap for comfortable optimized load carriage
- Plentiful MOLLE Pals webbing to add additional pouches
This amazing survival blanket:
- DIMENSIONS: 60” L x 83” W and weighs 13.6 oz
- VERSATILITY: Can be used as a lean-to shelter by lashing ropes through the grommets, a ground cloth to reflect heat upwards or to wrap cold/frozen food in for transport
- DURABLE: Windproof and waterproof, 3-ply construction of polyethylene, reinforced fabric and metalize polyester
- CONVENIENT: Ideal for carrying in a day pack for emergencies, or as part of an emergency kit for your car or home
- BE PREPARED: The high-visibility, reflective surface works for emergency signaling and the inside can be used to wrap around your body or your sleeping bag for extra warmth
A signed paperback of Defending Sophie, coffee mug with coffee packet, toiletries, and swag. So click on the giveaway and share away. Can’t wait to see who wins.