Love Under Siege Cover Reveal
Title: Love Under Siege (A Military Romantic Suspense Collection)
Genre: Military Romance
Release Date: September 18, 2018
Hosted by: Buoni Amici Press, LLC.
Eight Brand NEW Sizzling Full-Length Novels featuring Military Heroes by acclaimed authors who know how to bring the Heat, Action and Suspense!
- Tuff Enough by Samantha A. Cole While security operative Jason “Tuff” Tanner lives for dangerous assignments, he likes his downtime in his quiet neighborhood too. But that peacefulness is suddenly interrupted when his new next-door neighbor becomes a target for someone hell bent on revenge. Canine rescuer Concetta “Chet” Suarez brings all his protective instincts to the surface, along with feelings he’s never experienced with any other woman. Will he lose her before he ever gets a chance to make her his?
- Never Forget by KaLyn Cooper Dreams or nightmares. Truth or lies. He can’t tell them apart after he sees the woman in his dreams. She is the key to his past, present, and future… She just buried her husband next to her fiancé who was killed in an explosion while they were on a mission together ten years ago. She doesn’t need another man in her life, until someone tries to kill her.
- Ravished River by Lindsay Cross Hardened ex-FBI agent Adam Wise shielded himself from any weakness – until Tara slipped under his defenses and taught him to love. Past demons refused to remain dormant and Tara is caught in the crossfire of revenge – now Adam must risk everything to reclaim the woman he loves.
- Lincoln by PJ Fiala Lincoln Winter is hired to bring in a criminal who is selling arms on the black market and he never misses a mark. That is until the sultry Skye Sommers crosses his path and unwittingly gets herself caught up in much more than she can handle. Can they stay alive long enough to find a killer, an arms dealer and love?
- Mace by Maryann Jordan Mace Hanna’s security business keeps him busy…too busy for a relationship. When providing security for a single mom and her young son who has witnessed a murder, he vows to keep them safe…and finds love along the way.
- Black Jack by MJ Nightingale Undercover FBI agent, Jackson Black doesn’t expect to find love while working deep undercover on a RICO case. But he can’t resist Dawn, the sexy accountant, who keeps crossing his path during the investigation putting both of their lives on the line.
- Her Guarded Hero by Caitlyn O’Leary It’s been five years since his tragic loss and Navy SEAL, Dalton Sullivan heads to Lake Tahoe to be alone. The last thing he expects is horse trainer, Aurora Chance to literally fall at his feet. As danger and raw emotion churn around them, can Dalton be brought back into the light?
- Not Quite Broken by Abbie Zanders Former POW Brian McCain is so busy fighting his demons, there’s not enough left over for anyone else – not even the one woman who has a way of shining light into his darkness. But when a serial killer turns his sights on her, Brian realizes he’s not quite as broken as he thinks he is.
Love Under Siege will only be available for a limited time, grab your copy now before it’s gone forever!
Pre Order Your Copy Today!!
Maryann Jordan has been a devoted romance reader since the late 1970’s! After a career in adolescent counseling, she is thrilled to be a full-time romance author, writing military romantic suspense and small-town romance. With one of her cats usually perched next to her laptop, she keeps her readers entertained with tales of sweet alphas and the independent heroines that catch their eyes. Now a USA Today Bestselling Author, she always promises a Happily Ever After. www.maryannjordanauthor.com
Caitlyn O’Leary is an avid reader, and considers herself a fan first and an author second. She reads a wide variety of genres, but finds herself going back to happily-ever-afters. Getting a chance to write, after years in corporate America, is a dream come true. She hopes her stories provide the kind of entertainment and escape she has found from some of her favorite authors. www.caitlynoleary.com
Abbie Zanders loves to read and write romance in all forms; she is quite obsessive, really. Her ultimate fantasy is to spend all of her free time doing both, preferably in a secluded mountain cabin overlooking a pristine lake, though a private beach on a lush tropical island works, too. Sharing her work with others of similar mind is a dream come true. She promises her readers two things: no cliffhangers, and there will always be a happy ending. Beyond that, you never know… https://abbiezandersromance.com
Samantha A. Cole is a retired policewoman and former paramedic, who is thrilled to add award-winning author to her list of exciting careers. After being gifted with a stack of romance novels from her grandmother, her love affair with the genre began in her teens. Many years later, she discovered her love for writing stories was just as strong. Taking her life experiences and training, she strives to find the perfect mix of suspense and romance for her readers to enjoy. www.samanthacoleauthor.com
PJ Fiala has toyed with many careers in her life, looking for that perfect fit. Finally, when her love for writing took root, a match was made. A lifelong reader of romance novels of all genres, she still reads her favorite authors and enjoys finding new authors to entertain her. An avid biker, she plots most of her stories while riding and enjoying new adventures with her husband, then bringing those adventures to her stories filled with steamy passion and love, and they always end with a happily ever after, ’cause who doesn’t love that? www.pjfiala.com
KaLyn Cooper writes military romantic suspense, often based in facts ripped from the headlines. Twenty-seven years as a military wife has shown her the world and the men and women who protect it every day. Thirty years in PR taught her fact can be stranger than fiction, but leaves it up to the reader to separate truth from imagination. All of her heroes, and many of her heroines, are active duty and veterans, all who find a happy ending. www.KaLynCooper.com
Lindsay Cross is the award-winning author of the Men of Mercy series. She is the fun loving mom of two beautiful daughters and one precocious Great Dane. Lindsay is happily married to the man of her dreams – a soldier and veteran. During one of her husband’s deployments from home, writing became her escape and motivation. An avid reader since childhood, reading and writing is in her blood. After years of reading, she discovered her true passion – writing. Her alpha military men are damaged, drop-dead gorgeous and determined to win the heart of the woman of their dreams. www.lindsaycross.com
MJ Nightingale is the best-selling author of The Bounty Hunters: The Marino Bros. She is an avid reader of all things romantic and suspenseful. She is married to a wonderful loving husband and they have two fun and fabulous sons. Going on road trips with her family provide the settings to many of her books. Her leading men are bounty hunters, detectives or ex-military–but all are alphas with heart and heat. And the women are strong–the perfect match to all that testosterone. Her books will have you page-turning late into the night. She surely brings the heat with stories that sizzle! www.mjnightingaleblog.com