This week on Open Book Blog Hop we’re talking about 5 foods we can’t live without.
- So last week I blogged about Kombucha and I’d have to say this is my #1 food I can’t live without. The health benefits alone are immeasurable, but I feel good, I’m losing weight, I’m not bloated and it tastes good so this is my number 1!
2. Spaghetti. I love spaghetti with meat sauce. And we’ve been making it with zucchini instead of pasta (sorry pasta, you’ve happily been replaced!). The vegetti and meat sauce fills me up in the most delicious way and I’d hate to ever be without it.
3. Coffee. I know, probably not a food, but something I can’t live without. It’s how I start my day and I find that the first thought I usually have in the morning is to get to my coffee. The aroma of it brewing and the flavor put me in a happy place. A good flavored coffee – even better. At Christmas, my son and daughter-in-law gave me coffee from Black Rifle Coffee. Read about them, their story is inspiring. A company owned by veterans. My daughter-in-law went to AIT with one of the founders, so there’s a special place in our hearts for them.
4. Steak. I’m a meat eater and there is simply nothing like a grilled steak. My husband is a grill master and he makes the best steaks around. Our special treats are steak on the grill, salad and baked potatoes.
5. Fruit. Any kind of fruit. I eat at least two pieces of fruit a day, usually a banana at breakfast and something else. Berries, oranges, apples, grapefruit, or some other seasonal deliciousness.
What foods can’t you live without? Tell me about them and then let’s hop on over and see what my fellow bloggers can’t live without.