Pizza that works with Keto
Since I’ve embarked on this keto lifestyle, I’ve found hundreds of recipes and tried what feels like all of them. Once in a while (more than that), I’ve changed them up based on my tastes and lifestyle.
A friend told me about riced cauliflower. Easy tip – you can buy it in the store already riced – now I’m in. So, we bought some riced cauliflower, and decided we hadn’t had pizza in months, so lets use the riced cauliflower to make a pizza crust. You guys – it’s soooo good. We’re fans now!
So, enjoy this pizza crust recipe, add your favorite toppings and enjoy a tasty, easy and filling recipe without the calories or gluten.
Tasty delicious pizza crust you can eat on any diet, but especially keto or gluten free.
- 1 package of riced cauliflower (you can rice your own if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Thaw the cauliflower (if frozen) and drain. Make sure you squeeze most of the moisture from it or your crust will be soggy.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4. Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.
After you cook your crust, add your sauce and toppings and bake again until cheese melts.