Jump to recipe
Since I’ve embarked on this keto lifestyle, I’ve found hundreds of recipes and tried what feels like all of them. Once in a while (more than that), I’ve changed them up based on my tastes and lifestyle.
A friend told me about riced cauliflower. Easy tip – you can buy it in the store already riced – now I’m in. So, we bought some riced cauliflower, and decided we hadn’t had pizza in months, so lets use the riced cauliflower to make a pizza crust. You guys – it’s soooo good. We’re fans now!
So, enjoy this pizza crust recipe, add your favorite toppings and enjoy a tasty, easy and filling recipe without the calories or gluten.
Pizza that works with Keto
Tasty delicious pizza crust you can eat on any diet, but especially keto or gluten free.
After you cook your crust, add your sauce and toppings and bake again until cheese melts.
- 1 package of riced cauliflower (you can rice your own if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Thaw the cauliflower (if frozen) and drain. Make sure you squeeze most of the moisture from it or your crust will be soggy.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4. Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.