White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe
OMG! I’ve been introduced to the tastiest treat ever!
Chocolate covered pretzels had always been my favorite, but I think they’ve been replaced. This little treat is light, fluffy, and oh so yummy!
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- 2. In a microwave, melt white chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Add the cranberries, nuts and salt.
- 3. Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in an airtight container.
I found this recipe on Taste of Home. The author is Kay Scott, Hico, Texas. The link is here.