Jump to recipe
Since I’m on my gluten free journey, I’ve been looking for easy breakfasts to make. I found this recipe on Delish by Lauren Miyashiro, and wanted to share it with you. It’s tasty and best of all, I was able to eat it and not swell up. Bonus!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 lb. deli ham, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate egg whites and yolks, placing egg whites in a large bowl and yolks in a small bowl.
- Using a whisk or hand mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, 3 minutes.
- Gently fold in Parmesan and ham and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 8 mounds of egg whites onto prepared baking sheet and indent centers to form nests.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 3 minutes.
- Carefully spoon an egg yolk into center of each nest and season with salt and pepper. Bake until yolks are just set, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with chives before serving.