It’s no secret that I’m a summer girl, but I do have a confession – I love fall desserts. Apple Caramel Pizza, Apple Crisp, Baked Apples, Fried Apples, Pumpkin everything, you get the picture. So when I tried this Apple Crisp recipe for family night, I knew I just had to share it with you. …
ingredients for apple pie - red apple, butter, flour, brown sugar, nuts and spices
Apple season brings forth many delicious recipes and this is a good one. My daughter-in-law, Shaina, makes apple butter every year and it’s one of my favorite treats. She always goes the extra mile and decorates the jars with a cute little ribbon, making it perfect for gift giving. Spiced Autumn Apple Butter Ingredients: -8lbs…
* Review this month’s featured title
* Share any of the graphics or tweets posted below
* Post a picture of yourself with one of my books and tag me
* Add and recommend this month’s featured title on Goodreads
* Choose your favorite reviews on Amazon
* Pin this month’s featured title
* Tweet this month’s featured title
* Share this month’s featured title on Facebook and Instagram
* Leave a comment on any of my blog posts
* Join the Road Queen’s Facebook group and say “hi!” facebook.com/RoadQueens
* Make sure you’re following PJ on all your favorite social networks, Amazon, and Bookbub
* Refer a friend to the Road Queens
PJ Fiala has several published books and is carving her own unique niche in the romance genre, with authentic characters and dramatic storylines, often derived from her unique experiences.
She is currently working several projects, all at the same time. If you would like to be a member of Romance On Wheels, and hear about new releases, monthly giveaways and more, sign up below. If you want to receive ARC's, and special giveaways just for her ARC readers, sign up on the Road Queen Readers page.
PJ Fiala’s Reader’s Club
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to PJ's newsletter!
I will not share, sell or rent the email you have given me with anyone. I will never spam you. There is an “unsubscribe” button at the end of all emails I send and clicking on it will remove your email from my mailing list.
I do have cookies installed on my site, it’s to help me collect stats about visitors and I get super excited when I see people visiting from all over the world.
Lastly, I do use affiliated links which means that I may get advertising fees by advertising and linking to some stores on line (basically, I can receive commissions on some purchases you make when you arrive at some vendors sites after clicking on a link on one of my sites). This doesn’t change anything for you since the price remains the same.