Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
I’ve always loved this salad. It’s perfect for a summer get together or a winter casual party. It’s always good and the crunch and flavor are satisfying. Have you made this salad and how does your’s differ? Let’s share.
My recipe card won’t let me add the picture, so I’ve added it here. (Technology – pfft.)
- 1 Head Broccoli - chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Head Cabbage - chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Pack Bacon - cooked crispy
- 1 Small Red Onion - chopped
- 1 Package Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Can Cashews
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Vinegar
- Cook bacon while chopping broccoli, cauliflower, and onion.
- Place in large mixing bowl, sprinkle package of shredded cheddar cheese into bowl and add cashews and crispy bacon, chopped or broken into small pieces.
- Mix ingredients for dressing. Pour over the other ingredients and mix. Chill and serve.