Melissa Hoerth Hongisto offered up her Tater Tot Casserole for my side dish call and I’m glad she did. I needed this recipe. Give it a try and let me know how you liked it.
- 1 - 2 lb bag of Tater Tots - thawed and chopped
- 1 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. water
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. butter - sliced into pats
- Layer tater tots in 9 x 13 pan with mozzerella cheese
- Pour water and evaporated milk over the top.
- Add pats of butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes.