Pasta with Italian Sausage
a delicious Pasta with Italian Sausage or spinach that's both easy to make and scrumptious to eat.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 22
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 33g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Pasta with Italian sausage and broccoli (or chopped spinach it works with either vegetable).
- 1 package turkey Italian sausage, spicy or mild removed from the casing and sautéed until cooked thru with some olive oil
- 1/2 of a finely chopped onion
- 1-2 cloves of minced garlic (this portion can be refrigerated or even frozen for later use)
- 2 10 oz packages of chopped broccoli or spinach
- 2-4 cups of chicken broth instead of water
- Pasta of your choice - ziti, penne or rotini
- Place sausage and 2 10 oz packages of chopped broccoli or spinach and 2-4 cups of chicken broth instead of water and just simmer over low heat or place in a crock pot on low in the morning before work for dinner later
- Serve with some grated Romano cheese over your favorite pasta, although it works best with ziti, penne, and rotini.
Romance Author PJ Fiala https://www.pjfiala.com/