Be in the know about new releases and reader exclusives!
Autumn Apple Salad
I put out a call on my Facebook page for great fall side dishes and I’m thrilled to say that several of my friends came through. Today’s recipe is from Vickey Sisal Ropson and she’s shared her Autumn Apple Salad. She said, “It was a hit and even my husband liked it.” That’s strong praise right there! Hope you enjoy it as much as Kevin did!
Autumn Apple Salad
A wonderful fall salad that will be the hit of your dinner.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 742
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 50g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrates 127g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- craisins (to taste)
- chopped walnuts (to taste)
- 4 large apples diced bite size pieces and
- 1/2 cup Mayo.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add apples last and refrigerate till serving.
- (I put diced apples in cold water with lemon juice while I peeled n diced to keep from browning )
Romance Author PJ Fiala https://www.pjfiala.com/
I will not share, sell or rent the email you have given me with anyone. I will never spam you. There is an “unsubscribe” button at the end of all emails I send and clicking on it will remove your email from my mailing list.
I do have cookies installed on my site, it’s to help me collect stats about visitors and I get super excited when I see people visiting from all over the world.
Lastly, I do use affiliated links which means that I may get advertising fees by advertising and linking to some stores on line (basically, I can receive commissions on some purchases you make when you arrive at some vendors sites after clicking on a link on one of my sites). This doesn’t change anything for you since the price remains the same.