I put out a call on my Facebook page for great fall side dishes and I’m thrilled to say that several of my friends came through. Today’s recipe is from Vickey Sisal Ropson and she’s shared her Autumn Apple Salad. She said, “It was a hit and even my husband liked it.” That’s strong praise right there! Hope you enjoy it as much as Kevin did!
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- craisins (to taste)
- chopped walnuts (to taste)
- 4 large apples diced bite size pieces and
- 1/2 cup Mayo.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add apples last and refrigerate till serving.
- (I put diced apples in cold water with lemon juice while I peeled n diced to keep from browning )