Be the first to know about new releases and reader exclusives!
Zaza Cheesy Vegetables
Cindy Hamilton generously shared her recipe for ZaZa Cheesy Vegetables when I’d put out a call for some fall side dishes. This recipes sounds amazing and I’ll be giving it a try this weekend. Thank you Cindy, for sharing.
ZaZa Cheesy Vegetables
A fall side dish for family dinner
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1427
Trans Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 40g
Total Carbohydrates 134g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 2 10 1/2 ounce cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 jar Cheese Whiz (15 oz)
- 2 - 3 bags California Vegetables
- 2 cus instant rice
- Crunchy Onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt Butter, soup and cheese in Dutch oven on stove.
- Add rice and vegetables
- Stir together and cook in oven (covered) for 1 hour.
- Add crunchy onions for last 10 mins.
Romance Author PJ Fiala https://www.pjfiala.com/
I will not share, sell or rent the email you have given me with anyone. I will never spam you. There is an “unsubscribe” button at the end of all emails I send and clicking on it will remove your email from my mailing list.
I do have cookies installed on my site, it’s to help me collect stats about visitors and I get super excited when I see people visiting from all over the world.
Lastly, I do use affiliated links which means that I may get advertising fees by advertising and linking to some stores on line (basically, I can receive commissions on some purchases you make when you arrive at some vendors sites after clicking on a link on one of my sites). This doesn’t change anything for you since the price remains the same.