Be in the know about new releases and reader exclusives!
Parmesan Chicken Pizza Crust
My granddaughter was on a salt free diet for a while so I began looking for recipes we could make that were salt free. I found this recipe and we had fun making individual pizzas. Without salt it is a bit bland, but it sure was good. Also, if your cutting carbs this is perfect.
Chicken Parmesan Crust Pizza
Delicious carb free pizza crust made from chicken!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 149
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 LB ground chicken
- 1/4 c Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 c Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1 T Italian Seasoning Blend
- Sauce and toppings of your choice. I used BBQ sauce, black olives, mushrooms
- Pre-heat the oven to 400*.
- * In a medium bowl combine the ground chicken, cheeses and spices. Line your pizza pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- * Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Then Place a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap on top of the chicken mixture. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even. Remove the parchment/plastic wrap once done.
- * Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden.
- place whatever sauce, toppings and cheese you like on the chicken crust then return to the oven to bake for an additional 10 min until the cheese and toppings are melted heavenly goodness.
- This is a super tasty recipe and we'll make it again.
Romance Author PJ Fiala https://www.pjfiala.com/
I will not share, sell or rent the email you have given me with anyone. I will never spam you. There is an “unsubscribe” button at the end of all emails I send and clicking on it will remove your email from my mailing list.
I do have cookies installed on my site, it’s to help me collect stats about visitors and I get super excited when I see people visiting from all over the world.
Lastly, I do use affiliated links which means that I may get advertising fees by advertising and linking to some stores on line (basically, I can receive commissions on some purchases you make when you arrive at some vendors sites after clicking on a link on one of my sites). This doesn’t change anything for you since the price remains the same.